We had our family dinner a week early this year so that we could all be together at least once during the holidays. This blog will help to keep all our favourite recipes together in one place so I’m not scrambling around looking for recipes, trying to remember if they were in a binder, in a book, or online.
Christmas Dinner 2010
- Appetizers: Olive Cheese Puffs, Blue Cheese and Walnut Wafers, Smoked Salmon Dip with assorted crackers, Chantal’s Fabulous Olive Tapenade on Baguette slices.
- Amuse Bouche: Crab Cakes with Lemon Dill Sauce
- Entree: Roast Turkey, Stuffing, Gravy, Mashed Potatoes with Caramelized Onions, Roasted Yams, Green Beans, Brussel Sprouts, Baby Carrots, Cranberry Sauce
- Desserts: Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce, Fruit Flan with Gingersnap Crust, Panacotta with Chocolate Sauce
- Sweets: Zebra Cookies, Butter Tarts, Thumbprint Cookies, Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Bark.