- 1 baguette, sliced on the diagonal
- extra virgin olive oil (for brushing the baguette slices)
- 2 avocados
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- pinch dried chili flakes
- 4 ounces lump crabmeat
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp. finely grated lime zest
Preheat oven to 350F. To make the crostini, lightly brush the baguette slices with olive oil and toast in the oven for about 10 minutes or until slightly golden.
In the meantime, mash the avocado with a fork in a small bowl and mix in the salt, pepper, lemon juice and chili flakes.
In another bowl, gently toss the crabmeat with the lime juice and chopped mint. Add a little salt to taste.
Spread a little of the avocado mixture on the crostini, top with a small mound of crab mixture and serve immediately.